Thursday 18 April 2013

Touch of Bangalore....

New born city Bangalore, Like everyone I came here with my honest dreams. Small eyes with little steps, I was completely wondering about my feelings. This city feels me safe, like a calm wave. what I suppose to write about this city its completely mess, every night I push myself for something for which that I am not made. Dream is just a faith, cause someone special said to me if you want to serve the hard slap to your enemy so stay always happy in-front of them. 



The touch of the morning is just awesome, the birds chuckles sound great, a hot sunny winter with cold frozen. Bangalore is one of those few places that never close, here dedication reflects 24 X 7. There is something special about this city may be interaction and reflection of people. The city is incomplete without IT, the synonym name reflects the appearance of IT i.e. "Silicon city", the backbone of the city. Bangalore is also well known for Garden that's why we called also "The Garden City".



We heard lots of proverb like "Time and Tide Wait For None" and "Job Is Job". now I got the word of these proverb cause value of these proverbs appears here, every job is important from sweeper to CEO. You can't underestimate anyone, its mandatory. The most important thing I have noticed here, there is no discrimination between people, Job, Opportunity cause most of the city belong to the demerit of discrimination Every cast Every religion Every Country people are staying here with respect without any grievance so if you want to see what professional city is all about so come here and visit once, Friendly talk with sweet smile always welcome you. The city like Bangalore creates a great example of best city. 
Bangalore is a city of Enterpreneur here every step is challenge of knowledge of value by presence. Here life is really very fluent and in our fast immediate life we often forgot lots of happy moments, so time out of your busy life and search that moment and capture the feel who knows next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment